Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trying This Again

So I'm still fixing my kids about the same quick and easy fare as I was five months ago but I've got a new camera.

Photobucket

So at least it looks a little prettier now, right?

Dinner tonight was Nathan's hot dogs (all beef), cherry tomatoes, steamed broccoli, and sliced apples. One big change I've made is going more organic on many things and cutting out high fructose corn syrup from our diets.

My husband works long hours so we were dining alone and I didn't feel like fixing a big meal just for the three of us.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Dana said...

I was talking to Tali about this recently and was wondering if anyone would be using this blog again! Glad you decided too!

Anne said...

Glad to see you back.

C.C. said...

don't you have a hard time finding foods without high fructose corn syrup? it seems to be in everything... even breads! we need to compile a list of products and places to shop especially for those of us who don't live near trader joes or whole foods. maybe you should do a post on your favorites? and your favs for foods with no hydrogenated oils...

~B. said...

You're BACK? YEAH!!! I'm so happy. :) WB. I promise to comment more often and not be anonymous.

domestic deconstructor said...

oh, we do hot dog meals just like this one too when the dad is out of town...and probably a few times a month for lunch too. you've got it the same way I do - lots of vegetation to counter the dogs. Love sectioned trays too! yours are darling.