Monday, November 12, 2007

Bourbon Chicken (thanks Meg!)




Man, this stuff freakin' rocked! Here's the recipe: Bourbon Chicken. Meg inspired this dinner when I asked her what she was having for dinner. I, however, used REAL Jack Daniels (instead of apple juice) and you know what, that stuff ain't half bad straight. ;)

I don't know why my salad was so blurry. It was good too. I finally found an Asian Ginger dressing comparable to my favorite Japanese steakhouse house dressing.

This dinner was loved by all and will be in our WEEKLY rotation! Maybe in the summer I'll add tomato slices. Ha ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I will be trying that out, thanks for posting.

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

That's right, I rock :)
Glad ya'll liked!

Leighann said...

That looks incredible! Maybe your salad is blurry because of the Jack! *snicker*

Dana said...

DH *loves* JD (probably more than me!) I'm going to try this recipe next week!

Dana said...

I'm making this for dinner tonight!! I'll follow up and let you know what I think, but I'm thinking it will be yummy!

Dana said...

Wanted to follow-up! The Bourbon Chicken was a HUGE success!!