Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lasagna - The best ever!

I made the Pioneer Woman's recipe last night. It was so damn yummy I could almost eat it at 9:30 in the morning! LOL

I didn't take pics because mine wouldn't do it justice and she has amazing ones on her website. See here.

Friday night we went out to eat at a buffet/salad bar type place. The food was mediocre but it was fun to have someone else clean it all up for a change. The girls liked it because there were so many options. Oh, and they have a kids eat free till age 6 policy. Can't beat that. All four of us ate for around $20. What a bargain!

I still haven't got back on the meal planning wagon. I just fix whatever is here and plan most of my meals around whatever meat is on sale at the store. Like that pork roast the other day for example.

I think I'm going to start posting some of our other meals though and not just dinner. We eat a lot of the same stuff over and over so I thought maybe you'd like to see some breakfast and lunch pics for a change.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I am always looking for breakfast ideas for the weekend. Post away!