Friday, October 12, 2007

Chicken Spaghetti

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to the Pioneer Woman, I have discovered a recipe that I will be making again. This was oh-my-god so good. Even though my picky ass husband had to pick out all the peppers, the kids and I ate it up. Cate loved it more than Emma I think.

A little tip, turn the broiler on at the very end to brown the cheese a little. I just can't say enough good things about this meal. Very simple. Very affordable (one whole cut up chicken was only $4 and change!) Delicious! There was plenty of chicken remaining to make a nice bowl of chicken salad for lunches over the weekend.

A salad with this would be great, too but I didn't bother.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That looks great! I will have to try this sometime.

nicole o. said...

i LOOOOVVVVEEEE Pioneer Woman!!