Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mmmm. . . MEAT

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another oh-my-god delicious meal courtesy of the Pioneer Woman. I'm in love with that chick and so is my husband! The kids weren't so keen on it but I had a little home shopping party here today and they snacked a lot.

Just for fun, here's some recent shots of my girls getting maximum use out of Halloween outfits:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great meal! I am also glad you posted her blog. She makes cooking look easy :) Your daughters are adorable.

Dana said...

Elisa, thanks for sharing the Pioneer Woman's blog. Very simple meals and they do look quite satisfying.

Rachel said...

i have been drooling over this blog as well the past few weeks! that marlboro man sandwich looks so good, that's the one I've been wanting to make, too. Looks like yours turned out yummy!