Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sandwich & Pasta Salad

Argh! I forgot to get batteries again! So I guess I'll just have to describe what we had last night.

I made some bacon ranch Suddenly Salad and added in some fresh broccoli, grape tomatoes and red onion. Then on the side I had part of a New Yorker sub that Billy brought home. Their subs are famous around here. It's got bologna and salami with some cole slaw and peppers and cheese I think. I only had a tiny portion of it and gave the bologna to the girls (ick!) They thought it was hot dog.

I've really been inspired recently by this blog. I went to the store again this morning and over the next few days I'll be using her recipes to make her famous Marlboro Man sandwich, chicken spaghetti, and beans and corn bread. Yum! I love how she really dumbs it down for the common cook. I've learned a lot just from reading over the past few days. Check her out! And thanks for the comments by the way. Comments are really the bread and butter (heh heh!) of a blog.

2 comments:

nicole o. said...

Firehouse subs are even better!

Anne said...

You guys have me craving a sub, but all we have around here is Subway. I guess I could make my own.