Monday, October 8, 2007

Ribs *Drool*

Gardenburger makes the best fake meat product I've ever had -- the BBQ Riblets They are so good. They taste like real BBQ Ribs and the best thing is they are so much healthier than real ones. This is another one of those fake meat things that I think meat eaters would enjoy.

Tonight's dinner was a BBQ Riblet sandwich (add tomato to mine) with potato chips, a pickle and a small garden salad on the side (not pictured, forgot cuz the baby was screaming for food).

2 comments:

Dana said...

I've got some really good, leftover hamburger buns that need to be used up tonight - I think I might stop at the market and pick up some of these "riblets". I'll let you know what the family thinks :)

M said...

You've got me tempted to check out these meatless things. I'll let you know what we try and how it goes.