Sunday, October 14, 2007

No-Chicken Noodle Soup

Company has gone home. I can't believe how fast it went. Of course she was only here for 3 days but still, it felt like it went way faster than that. It's prolly good she had to go today, though, because I'm sick! *cries* I've got some sort of creeping crud in my chest and my throat hurts. The best thing for sickness is chicken soup but since I'm a vegetarian we do the No-Chicken noodle soup! It tastes the same if you make it correctly. Alas, I'm too sick to type the whole recipe here, maybe next time. I'm sure I'll post it again over the winter.

No-Chicken Noodle Soup:

3 comments:

Anne said...

Looks good. Hope you feel better.

Dana said...

I cannot begin to tell all of you how DELICIOUS this soup was. Really! Better than and *real* chicken noodle soup I've ever had. I ate TWO big bowlfulls and will be making this in my home this fall/winter. I do believe the organic vegetables in this make all of the difference.

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

aw, hope you're feeling better!