Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dinners of Late

Tonight I made this lasagna. This one right here. But I didn't follow the instructions to the letter and that was my only mistake. I used spaghetti sauce instead of tomatoes and paste like the lady says in the recipe. It was good but a bit too juicy. My husband liked it though. He liked that it didn't contain ricotta.

Last night we had that meat and gravy with egg noodles that I've fixed before.

No pictures because I need some new lithium batteries for my camera.

You know what would be cool? If you could leave a comment letting us know you read us. Feeling kind of bored with this blog lately. Is anyone out there reading? What are your thoughts?

8 comments:

Anne said...

I love to read this blog, but I never leave comments. It has inspired me to try new things for my family. I have 3 kids ages 5,4 and 2, so i love being able to offer them new things to try.

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I also love reading this blog!! It is on my daily internet rotation!!

M said...

I read daily too! Don't stop posting please. I just don't comment much because I feel like I always say the same thing.

Anonymous said...

another regular reader here! I have a picky toddler so love the new ideas....plus I'm just nosey and like to see what others are eating lol!

Dana said...

Ummmm ... honest to goodness I really am human *giggle*

Gretchen said...

I do read your blog. You have inspired me to make weekly meal plans and email them between my friend and I.

nicole o. said...

i read it!! It would be cool if you added in breakfast, lunch and snacks. Just a blurb, no pictures. I'm always looking for new ideas. I'm getting bored with my weekly rotation of dinners

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the blog, it is fun to read! I'll try to post a comment more.