Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We're still here. I just haven't been inspired. But this morning I made us a yummy breakfast and decided to take a pic and post it here. Maybe I'm just burnt out on sharing my dinners. :)

We had scrambled eggs with a little bit of Jimmy Dean hot sausage sprinkled over them, cheese and ketchup. Strawberries and applesauce on the side. We eat a lot of applesauce around here. The girls love it. It's cheap and easy but I'm always careful to buy the unsweetened kind after discovering the other ones have corn syrup in them.

This is Cate's plate. She loves eggs. Emma's had a sprinkling of cheddar but she still didn't touch them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here are my two sweeties just yesterday when we were outside:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope you're having a fun Halloween this year! We seem to have been enjoying it for days now. ;)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Looks like a great breakfast!
I did not know that about applesauce, I will have to be more careful and check.