Friday, October 5, 2007

Spagehtti - My Easy Staple

TGIF that's ALL I have to say. I'm exhausted. I have a fellowship this year that pays me to bring "real world" (ie. laboratory) science into k-12 classrooms and this week I was at a k-4 primary academy 8 hours a day. I had a really great time but holy Moses am I EXHAUSTED! I usually work all day long but there's a huge difference in being by myself, in a lab, getting something done and trying to entertain 25 kids ages 5-10 all day long.

Anyways, after doing that and then running errands this afternoon I wanted something easy. So we did pesto-marinara spaghetti with a mozzarella, tomato, and basil salad.

1 comment:

Shrijnana said...

Pasta is my easy dinner, too. I love the way you've made it special with the tomato and mozzarella salad.