Tuesday, October 2, 2007

English Muffin Pizza

I have leftover spaghetti sauce that I need to use, so I was going to make bagel pizza's for dinner tonight but sometime between leaving for work and coming home the men in the house ate 4 bagels. SOooo, I decided to improvise and use English Muffins instead.

As such, dinner tonight is English Muffin pizzas and a Caesar salad.
















Do you really need a recipe? Well, why not.

English Muffin (er... Bagel) Pizza
English muffins split (or bagels)
Spaghetti sauce
Cheese
Veggie or meat of your choice.

Preheat oven to 400. Put spaghetti sauce over the muffin and top with cheese and veggies. Toss in the oven until cheese starts to brown (about 20 minutes).

1 comment:

Dana said...

When you find a way to keep the man children from doing this, please share your secret! This seems to be happening more and more in my house ...