Friday, September 21, 2007

Alfredo Gnocchi

I was going to put sun dried tomatoes on dinner tonight but I forgot. So now I have to think of something to use the sun dried tomatoes on. Expect to see them next week. ;)

We also usually do challa on Friday nights but I got to the bakery too late and they were sold out. However, they did have this nifty "Notre Dame" bread that they used food coloring in to make it blue and gold... I figured my kids haven't had enough dye in their diets so why not try it once. Maybe if we pray really hard when we eat it they won't suck so much tomorrow at football but either way the baby will be pooping rainbows shortly.

Anyways, as you can see pictured below, dinner tonight was tri-colored gnocchi (spinach, tomato and potato) with alfredo and fresh basil, a Caesar salad and some bread. It was good but I'm sorta bummed I forgot the sun dried tomatoes.

2 comments:

Dana said...

That bread is so much fun!! And just what is a Gnocchi?

Shannon said...

What kind of bread is that? Looks yummy!