Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Pic Today

No picture today because everyone ate something different. I don't really understand the concept of having 7 year olds have soccer from 6:30 - 7:30 because it really screws up dinner. If I feed him before he goes to practice he'll run around and get sick, but when I wait until after I don't really have time to cook and I have to do something easy. I need to get out my crock pot and start using that again on Thursdays but I'm not motivated. LOL!

So tonight everyone had something different. The baby had a cheese quesadilla. My 7 year old also had a quesadilla and some yogurt. My 9 year old had nachos. I haven't eaten yet.

"See" you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Definately get that crock pot out! I need a few ideas now that fall/winter is sneaking up on us.

Gretchen said...

Hi, I tried the Alfredo sauce last night and instead of asparagus, we used sauted spinach and mushrooms. It was so good. Thanks for all the great recipes.