Friday, September 7, 2007

Chef Salad

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I made two chef salads tonight. It was good but the girls weren't too thrilled with it. I also made some bread in my bread maker! It was REALLY good. I should have taken a picture of that but it disappeared too fast.

Chef Salad Ingredients:

(You really can't see everything that's in it.)
green leaf lettuce
baby spinach leaves
red onion
cucumber
tomatoes
mushrooms
ham
turkey
sharp cheddar
seasoned croutons (no, I didn't make them from scratch)
hard boiled eggs

I took one salad and one loaf of yummy homemade (admittedly, the breadmaker did most of the work) oatmeal bread to my friend Lindy who just had a baby girl a few day ago. She seemed happy with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Tomatoes! ;) Looks really good.

Dana said...

I would think it would be wonderful to get a chef salad and freshly baked bread delivered after a delivery!

Leighann said...

The girls love to help make salads like this, and with three of them helping we have it done in a jiffy! Looks yummy!