Thursday, September 27, 2007

Night Out

This Thursday soccer thing is killing me because it's from 6:30 - 7:30 and I had to get gas afterwards and by the time I left the soccer field and got gas it was like 10 to 8. So we decided to eat out which I hadn't intended on doing but it was nice.

We went to Moe's Southwest Grill. It's sort of like a Subway but for Mexican food. You order it and then point to what you want on it and they hand it to you on a plastic tray. Good food, reasonable prices, overall fairly healthy.

If you have one in your area I suggest checking them out. They have lots of vegetarian options and, of course, non vegetarian ones as well.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Moe's even has a tofu option which I would highly recommend. Moe's was my virgin tofu experience in fact!

Anonymous said...

So can we have this for dinner one night??? :P

Lynn/BW