Friday, September 14, 2007

Enchiladas & Spanish Rice



I made chicken enchiladas once again and Spanish rice from scratch, a few orange slices on the side to make it pretty and because the girls love them. Tali gave me some advice this afternoon on how to make the rice.

I'll be really honest, it was good but it wasn't spicy enough. The enchiladas were a little soggy. I think I used too much sauce. Maybe next time I won't dip the things in the sauce before I wrap them up. Everyone ate them though. The girls really loved the rice.

2 comments:

Leighann said...

I'd serve rice with everything if I could get away with it!

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

We love rice, we eat it in some form at least 3 times a week. The enchilada looks yum. I am of the belief that cheese makes everything a little bit better.