Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tacos

Tonight we had tacos made with Boca crumbles and topped with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, avocado and sour cream.
















We also picked up a caramel apple kit and made some caramel apples! I LOVE FALL! :)
















I sliced up one for the baby to try but he wouldn't even try it with the caramel and peanuts on it. He pushed it away. So I ate it. ;) And then I handed him the leftover sliced apple still on a stick. Which he proceeded to eat to his hearts content.




















Oh yea, that's my husband and if you're curious ... what you see on the wall behind the two of them is our "word wall". We homeschool and that's where Vocab and Challenge words go (Different color for each older kid).

To see the Taco Recipe Click Here.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I think I might have had to have just caramel apples for dinner - not because the tacos look bad, but because the caramel apple looks SO GOOD!