Monday, September 17, 2007

Boxed Dinner *gasp*

I feel like crap. I have zero desire to cook anything so I decided to take advantage of the box of Kraft Organic Mac n Cheese we got to try.

So that was dinner tonight -- Kraft Organic Mac n Cheese with carrot sticks on the side. The baby enjoyed it, my 7 year old was sort of iffy on it and the 9 year old hated it. I guess we'll be sticking to Annie's for the occasional Mac n Cheese meals.















Notice it doesn't have the bizarre neon orange color that regular Kraft has. ;)

I'm off to lay on the couch now (well for as long as the baby will let me).

3 comments:

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

feel crappy, eh? Are you trying to tell us something or are you just having fun screwing with us?

Dana said...

I vote screwing with us 'cause I can't imagine Kraft Mac & Cheese, even if it *is* organic *giggle*

Just Me said...

I haven't ever seen the Organic Mac n' Cheese. Sorry your not feeling well. Rest up.