Saturday, September 15, 2007

Huevos Rancheros

I have no idea why I've been craving this all day (NO, I'm NOT pregnant!) but I caved into the craving and decided to make it for dinner! Yay for breakfast for dinner!

Huevos Rancheros w/fresh Pico de Gallo:

(Please note, this is my plate with two tortillas, two eggs etc... my eyes were bigger than my stomach though cuz I only managed to eat a little more than half of it. Ooops)













Huevos Rancheros

Corn tortillas
Refried Beans
Eggs
Green Chili
Cheese
Sour Cream
Pico de Gallo
Avocado


Warm the refried beans and top the tortilla with the beans. Top with Green Chili. Fry up an egg and place it on top of the bean/tortilla. Top with cheese, sour cream, Pico and avocado.

Yum!

2 comments:

Dana said...

This is one of those meals that I kind of forgot about. Thanls for refreshing my memory.

BTW, I *did* crave Mexican food when I was pregnant!

Leighann said...

I think I *was* Mexican while pregnant with Jessica! ;)