Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chicken Creation & Potatoes




Oh my dinner was so yummy tonight! I invented this little creation by just taking frozen chicken breasts straight from the freezer and tossing them in a dish, drizzling w/ olive oil, sprinkling some italian dressing powder, fresh garlic, basil, tomatoes, red onions and peppers and then baking it in the oven. I also did Tali style red potatoes with rosemary.

It took about an hour to cook everything just right and that was at 375 so I don't know how T does her potatoes in 30 minutes. Maybe it's got something to do with them being organic. Mine take much longer!

My husband would not have tasted my chicken creation with someone else's mouth (he's not here though, he's working late). He's just *that* picky. It smelled wonderful and tasted just as good and that's coming from someone who prefers chicken fried. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elisa, I'm going to buy you a white plate to use just for taking your food photos. I have the most difficult time telling the difference between the food on the plate and the pattern on the plate!

Leighann said...

LOL I agree with Dana!

The chicken dish looks really good though.