Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Eggplant Sandwiches


Eggplant Sandwiches with mozzarella, tomato and avocado.

*Please note each "big" boy only had half of a sub.




Fruit "Tort" but I cheated tonight and used pre-made graham cracker crusts and vanilla yogurt as the filling.










Eggplant Sandwiches
Eggplant sliced
Sub Roll
Tomato
Feta Cheese
Basil
Minced Garlic
Mayo

Brush eggplant with olive oil and place on non-stick cookie sheet into 350 F oven for about 7 minutes.

Toast Sub Roll. In a small bowl mix garlic and mayo. Spread garlic/mayo mixture on sub roll. On sub roll layer: baked eggplant, tomato, basil and Feta cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go with that purple food again!! BTW, these look really good!

Leighann said...

Yum! I'm going to have to check out eggplant the next time I grocery shop. I've never bought it before so how do I know I'm getting a good one?