Friday, August 10, 2007

Pizza Night





I made this pizza from scratch (well, pizza dough mix and pizza sauce from a jar) and used veggies I had in the fridge. We had ice cream for dessert because we're just bad like that. It was delicious and everyone was happy as evidenced by above pictures.

The picture of the pizza was almost forgotten in our mad rush to gobble it down. I got it too brown because I forgot to lower the rack in the oven. We live too far away from town to call for pizza delivery so Emma and I have taken to making our own. It takes us longer but she loves helping. It's her favorite thing to help fix.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Your young chefs look very happy. Looks like pizza night was a hit.

Anonymous said...

My husband is obsessed with making pizza from scratch even the dough and sauce! It takes all day, but it's yummy. He cooks it on the grill during the summer.

Anonymous said...

Awww looks like a yummy meal!