Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tacos Again?




This is taco salad. I use a pack of taco seasoning with lean ground beef and cook it in the microwave in one of those handy dandy Pampered Chef pots. Dump some meat onto crushed tortilla chips and added more yummy vegetables from the garden. I like light ranch dressing on mine. My husband prefers sour cream. It's another easy meal that you can adapt to fit the picky people in your house easily. Even my almost 16 month old daughter ate this.

For dessert we had some fresh fruit.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

Yummy fruit. Makes me want to run out and buy some.

Anonymous said...

I love anything mexican. And I love simple. This looks YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Ground beef in the microwave?? Hmmm ... I've never tried that. I would think the kitchen would heat up far less though.

Leighann said...

I'm not quite sure about the meat in the microwave either, but it looks good!

Anonymous said...

I demand to know what the Pampered Chef thing is. Yours looks like less work then Tali's lmao