Monday, August 20, 2007

Spaghetti


Well I apologize for not posting on Friday but we went out for Chinese and I just couldn't take a picture of my food without people staring. It was good but probably not worth the calories and fat we consumed.

Tonight I made spaghetti and salad. We also had a piece of garlic bread (not pictured). A friend of mine came over and our three year old daughters helped make a cake and cupcakes this morning so we had that for dessert. I should have snapped a pic because it was so pretty but I didn't.

The meatballs are not from scratch. I'm lazy. They were frozen from Krogers but very good.

Kids loved this meal.

4 comments:

nicole o. said...

And they were the best darned cupcakes EVAR!!!111

Anonymous said...

Spaghetti is always a nice standby. Maybe you should try Tali's meatballs next time *giggle*

Leighann said...

Like I said, you can't go wrong with spaghetti!

Rebecca said...

Mmm, we had spaghetti last night too. We picked tomatoes from the garden for the sauce...and then my big kid wouldn't eat it because "he doesn't like tomatoes". I tried explaining that it's the same as what he usually eats, but he wouldn't have it. I thought it was delish though!