Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Easy Meal

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I procrastinated on what I was going to fix and finally decided to just pan fry in a little Pam some chicken tenders and then put a little barbecue sauce on them for taste. Also served steamed frozen peas (cooked in microwave) with a little butter and some melon slices. Since the big girl doesn't always eat meat, I split a piece of provolone between the two.

The verdict? Emma ate everything but a few bites of her chicken as I predicted and Cate ate everything but the peas. Go figure.

2 comments:

Leighann said...

My son eats peas like candy! I'm curious how big your plates are because your portions seem kind of large?

Looks good though!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea for this blog! My son used to eat everything but corn...nowadays, he would've eaten the melon and cheese and called it a day. Ugh!