Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lasagna Rolls


Spinach-Feta Lasagna Rolls with Caesar Salad.








Just to prove to you the baby actually eats it too. :)















Spinach-Feta Lasagna Rolls
Lasagna Noodles
Box Frozen Spinach
Small Container Ricotta Cheese (I only use half)
Feta Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Basil
Marinara Sauce

Pre-heat oven to 375F

Boil lasagna noodles until just under cooked. While noodles are boiling mince up fresh basil and mix in with ricotta cheese. Rinse noodles in cold water. Lay flat on a counter. Spread a small amount of ricotta cheese lengthwise down the noodle. Top with spinach (do not squeeze out the water). Top with feta cheese. Roll up the noodles.

Coat the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish with a small amount of marinara sauce. Place lasagna rolls in baking dish. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top of the rolls. Cover with marinara sauce and bake until warmed through (approx 25 minutes). Put more mozzarella cheese over top once out of the oven.

9 comments:

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

yes, thank you for the photographic proof...cuz frankly I was begining to think you were just getting the photos from webshots or something....uh huh..now I want proof that YOU eat it ....

Just Me said...

It looks awesome. Your model is a cutie too, and looks like he is enjoying dinner time. I might actually try this. MINUS the Ricotta Cheese. Not big on that.

Thanks for showing us what good mommies make for their children. Unlike this mommy of frozen foods, or drive thru.

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! We love spinach and lasagna...I am going to try this one!

Anonymous said...

Your dinners always look so yummy. And yes I admit it Im not a veggie gal. Cute model btw!

Anonymous said...

That is so not your baby. That is just photos of matthew when he was a baby. I swear you have cloned your kids. Happy I left a comment now?? :P

Anonymous said...

The baby doesn't eat it ... he WEARS it! But in this instance he really missed out!

Leighann said...

YUM! I love this one!

Erika said...

Looks yummy. I'm not up to the labor involved in lasagna tonight, but you've put me in the mood. So, I think I'll make pasta and steamed broccoli.

Anonymous said...

This is one that we will be trying!