Thursday, August 16, 2007

Subs



Tonight we made Italian subs with ham, salami, provolone, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and onions and some dressing. I broiled them in the oven a little. We had some Sun Chips and grapes (not pictured, I'm sure you know what grapes look like).

Emma didn't eat much of the sandwich but did eat some chips and grapes. However, she had a late afternoon snack so I'm thinking she just wasn't that hungry. Cate choked on a chip and scared the bejeezus out of us both but then ate the sandwich and grapes happily.

Just for our #1 Fan Dana, I put my sub on a white cutting board so it's not confused with Dora's beautiful features. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm...I'm all over this meal.

Glad that your little one was ok after the choking incident.

I agree about the presentation looking much nicer on the white. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL Elisa!! I know I'm a pain in your ass, but really, putting the sub and chips on that white cutting board made all the difference.

... and quit feeding your little one chips!

Leighann said...

that look fantasic!