Monday, August 13, 2007

Pasta & Piggies



For dinner tonight I made pasta salad using a lot of the fresh veggies we have from my in-laws' garden and a few from the store. This is my 3 year old's plate. She didn't touch the pasta salad but did eat the hot dog and watermelon.

Elisa's Rainbow Salad

1 box of rainbow pasta
cherry tomatoes
red onion
cucumber
broccoli
mozzarella
Italian dressing (I like Good Seasons that you mix yourself with red wine vinegar and oil)

Chop veggies while the pasta cooks then mix together with dressing and salt and pepper to taste.

Pigs in the Blanket

I used the recipe on the side of the crescent rolls. You've seen me make this one before. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have eaten the pasta salad and left the piggies!

Anonymous said...

Hee a definte kid friendly meal. :)

Leighann said...

My comment was already posted by Dana! :P