Friday, August 10, 2007

Sloppy Joes


Vegetarian Sloppy Joes w/Corn and Classic Lays Chips.










*gasp* Yes, my kids are allowed potato chips once in a while. I grew up with classic lays being something we ate with sloppy joes and it's another one of those blame my mother things. :)

The Sloppy Joes had mushrooms and diced tomatoes in the the sauce and were made using Boca crumbles.

I have company here this weekend so I may or may not post tomorrow's dinner (not sure if we are going out or not). So I'll either see you tomorrow or see you Monday (Sunday is leftover day)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, my 11yo carnivore and I were the company and he *LOVED* these sloppy joes as much as I did (the pickle and tomato are an amazing addition). In fact, he ate all of his Vegetarian Sloppy Joe and DIDN'T eat his potato chips!!