Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Early Dinner




My husband is working late so I decided to feed the girls early since I was hungry. We had macaroni and cheese that I make from scratch but on the stove top, melon and home grown tomatoes. I'm going to be so sad when all the garden veggies end. Tomatoes are so nasty when they aren't in season.

You will also see on Emma's plate some ham because she loves it. ;) Look at that face and you can see how mad my firstborn daughter gets when I turn OFF Dora the Explorer!

4 comments:

Leighann said...

Wow such a face! Don't lie though, I know you were forcing her to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Leighann! That little face makes me want to grab her and kiss her :-)

Anonymous said...

See? And I thought that was the "Eat your vegetables" look ...

Just Me said...

I am with Dana. Looks like the eat your veggie look.

Looks yummy and simple.